So you are looking for shapewear for the lower tummy pooch? You have come to the right place. One of the most problematic areas to shift when losing weight is the lower tummy. If you have been trying for some time, it is well worth giving shapewear a try. Some of the most beautiful celebrities you know use control underwear to slide into those slinky dresses. So if it is good enough for them, it is good enough for you right?
Shapewear can improve posture, help you gain confidence and helps you get into old clothes whilst you are batting to loose the weight.
When looking for any shapewear first consider your budget and what you want to wear the shapewear under. There are so many different types, so it is worth considering what you will wear over the top first. Another thing you want to consider is the colour. Do you want a tone close to your skin colour, or can you work with black or white? If the garment is in a light colour or delicate fabric, a shade closest to your skin might work best. Ask yourself the following before you choose which options to try;
- What colour is the garment(s) I will wear it with?
- What style is the garment(s) and what is the fabric like?
- Do you suffer from any uncomfortable bloating that would mean comfort is an issue?
- Do you want a full-body suit or are you only looking to target your tummy pooch?
- What is your budget?
- Will your choice fit under the garment comfortably? If possible, try it on.
Once you have considered these options, look at my suggestions below for many ideas you can consider.