So you are looking for the best jeans for an hourglass figure? You have come to the right place. I have lots of advice for you. First I give you my top five tips on searching for jeans for an hourglass figure, then I move onto ready to buy suggestions for you to consider for every budget. Let’s get stuck in!
My Top Five Tips For Choosing Jeans For An Hourglass Figure
After years of experience discovering what works and what does not work, below I give you my top five suggestions when looking for jeans for an hourglass shape.
- Avoid low-waisted and go for medium or high-waisted. If you are petite try which option works best for you. You might find that high-waisted makes your torso look too short, so in that instance, choose a mid-waist.
- If you want to enhance those curves choose darker denim. Similarly, if you’re going to show it off, choose a lighter shade.
- Avoid any pockets or detailing on the side of the hip or bottom.
- The best styles for you to balance out your shape would be straight, or if you have longer legs, a wide leg will work well.
- A bell-bottom flare will enhance your curves further.
Straight Leg Jeans For An Hourglass Figure
Flared and Bell-bottom Jeans
High Waisted Jeans For An Hourglass Figure
So there you have it, my best jeans for an hourglass figure. What do you find works for you? In the meantime, learn how you can create a capsule wardrobe.